Senior Java Developer
A leading worldwide entertainment brand is looking for a Senior Java Developer to add to their growing team.
What we are really looking for is not only a very strong engineer, but also someone who is able to communicate with an internal team of developers and stakeholders. Being able to communicate issues and upcoming projects is an integral part to this role.
You duties will include developing great code, releasing your code to the QA team, analysis, and implementing some bug fixes throughout the process.
They pride themselves on having a great team atmosphere, and work in a very collaborative team environment.
If you are experienced in Java development and have an eagerness to build applications in a collaborative environment, take part in team meetings, have your opinions be heard and grow your career, then we want to hear from you.
If this opportunity interests you, do not hesitate to apply.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Java development experience
- Experience building applications from scratch
- RESTful API experience – building and/or exposure
- Webservices and microservices experience
- MySQL experience
- React experience is a big plus
- AWS or any cloud experience is a big plus
- E-commerce experience is a plus
- Good communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience handling high transactional development
- Consulting background
- Architecture exposure
- A passion for software development
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Java based frameworks
- New Java technologies
- Constantly learning new technologies
- 60% Hands on
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision)
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Bonus structure
- Education allowance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.