A well-established Toronto startup in with a ground breaking fitness application is looking to revamp their platform. They develop a global application to help users improve workout routines and better track and improve personal fitness. This is a really chance to impact the day to day life of your everyday person. This is a senior level role on a rapidly growing team so it will give you the chance to impact the direction of the development from day 1.
From a technical aspect the right candidate must have extensive experience with React and Redux, as well as a working understanding of NodeJS. If this position sounds like you then apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of professional development experience
- 2+ years working with React and Redux
- Working knowledge of NodeJS
- Experience working in an agile environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Team player and excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front end development
- 85% Hands On Development
- 15% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 3 weeks of vacation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.