QA Automation Engineer
A startup in the Sunnyvale area is looking to add a couple of QA automation engineers to their growing team. This company focus in on defense security and in the intelligence field that is creating a platform that leverages deep learning and computer vision for real time threats in our communities. Their security system will help identify threats that would otherwise not be recognized through image and video analysis technology. They recently raised their Series A funding and are looking for QA engineers that can automate test cases, build out frameworks, and validate SQL queries.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient with Linux operating systems
- Experience with testing cloud based applications in AWS
- Strong experience scripting/coding in Python or Java
- Experience working with automation frameworks, such as TestNG, Selenium Web Driver, SoupUI, etc.
- Knowledge working with SQL programming and queries for data validation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- MS in Computer Science or a related field
What You Will Be Doing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Internal Growth
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.