Network QA Engineer
A software content delivery network company in the Sunnyvale area is looking to bring on a Network QA engineer to their team. This company has over 100+ enterprise clients from the Fortune 500 list and are in a period of growth. As a Network QA engineer, you need to be strong with networking protocols and technologies, be able to test harnesses on Linux, and can collaborate with other engineers to continue to build this great product.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong with Linux, but experience with multiple operating systems (Windows, Mac, etc.)
- Strong with network technologies and protocols
- Experience with TCP technologies
- Experience scripting skills in Python or other object-oriented language (Python or C# preferred)
- Set up traffic shapers, configurations, firewalls from scratch
- Ability to generate reports
- Collaboration with other engineers
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with video streaming technologies (HOS, Dash, Smooth, etc.)
- Experience working within VMWare and Cloud technologies
What You Will Be Doing
- Network protocols
- Firewalls, Switches, Routers
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000 year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Internal Growth
- Small Teams
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.