Senior DevOps Engineer
A leader in ticketing, fundraising, marketing, analytics, and technology solutions we have 35 years of experience powering more than 500 live entertainment organizations that sell over 120 million tickets per year is looking to add an experienced DevOps engineer with a salary in the 110K range. In this role you will manage and Administer Linux Environment for all web based applications, develop and deploy custom scripts using Bash, Perl and/or other scripting languages and make sure to maintain and upkeep of the existing scripting environment. We are looking for someone to develop and update existing system and application performance monitoring dashboards. You will have experience with researching and deployment of new technologies like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, AWS technologies and other tools.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-4 years relevant work experience or background in DevOps/Linux system administration space during the curriculum
- Linux System Administration experience preferable managing web ecommerce environments – Technologies include Apache, JBoss or equivalent
- Solid development skills in Perl, Python, shell scripting.
- Well versed in internet architectures, including web, application, and database components
- General networking skills including understanding of firewalls, NAT and packet filtering
- Experience with any of the public cloud systems such as AWS, Google Compute Engine, Rackspace, Azure will be an advantage.
- Experience with Docker container technologies will be a plus.
- Ability to handle periodic on-call duty as well as out-of-band requests.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Linux Administration
- Linux Scripting (Perl, Bash and/or other scripting language)
- Rudimentary SQL scripting (PL/SQL, ANSI SQL)
- Configuration management tools – Ansible or similar tools
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive benefits package
- Matching 401K
- Excellent stable company located in the heart of Irvine
- Technology driven culture with room for growth.