Lead Software Engineer(Java, SQL)
We are looking for a “hands on” Lead Software Engineer to lead our engineering team, deliver innovative and intelligent solutions, and help define new features. We are looking for someone capable and willing to operate at different levels of abstraction from strategy to implementation. We’re looking for someone who will bring passion and aptitude for technical leadership, a desire to collaborate and teach engineers while contributing directly.
Be at the forefront of the field with the ability work remote or in an energized environment filled with activities and events. Competitive base salary (120k – 150k/year, ODE), bonus and stock options.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or solid knowledge of CS fundamentals (OOP, design patterns, algorithms, etc...)
- Experience and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or in a related engineering field.
- At least 7 years of experience in software development.
- At least 3 years experience in a lead or senior engineering capacity.
- 60% Java
- 20% Front End (Angular/React)
- 20% Data Store (SQL, Mongo, Cassandra)
- 70% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.