Full Stack Developer (Contract to Hire)
A popular digital media company in Center City, PA needs a Full Stack Developer to join their team. The position is contract-to-hire and deals with the following technologies: C#, MVC, JS, API’s (creating & consuming), EF and SQL. This role offers a contract rate of up to $50/hour.
This job is ideal for any developer seeking a path to success. Minutes from the train, the organization is located smack dab in downtown Philly. This company has been noted for their flexible work schedules. Monday lethargy? No problem, come in at 9:30! Apply today and be a part of the new wave.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years professional full stack development experience (C#, MVC, JS, SQL)
- Familiar with Agile environments
- Experience in database performance and optimization
- Solid interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills and ability to effectively work in an agile team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Concise communication skills
- Local to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% C#
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 10 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.