Senior Telephony Engineer (Cisco, VOIP, Call Manager)
My client is looking for an experienced Senior Telecom Engineer. This company is a local financial firm to the Greater Philadelphia area. They have been serving the community for over 20 plus years and are looking for you! This is a full-time opportunity offering up to $120,000.00 per year depending on experience plus benefits.
This role will give you your chance to shine! You will design, manage, and support the MPLS voice and data network. In addition, you will troubleshoot and diagnose problem relating to TCP/IP, UDP, BGP, QoS, MPLS and SIP while documenting root cause and performing corrective action. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in configuration and administration of PBXs, ACDs, ALGs and SBCs.
Required Skills & Experience
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager
- UCS Servers
- Unified Contact Center
Desired Skills & Experience
- CCNA certification or greater
- 5 years of Design/implementation VOIP Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Call center management software
- 50% CISCO hardware and software
- 25% Hardware Architect and Hands-on management of all telecom systems
- 25% Application Support for CISCO telecom infrastructure
- 25% Performance and Tuning of CISCO telecom infrastructure
- 25% Troubleshoot and diagnose problem relating to TCP/IP, UDP, BGP, QoS, MPLS and SIP while documenting root cause and performing corrective action.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000.00/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Enjoyable Work Environment
- Valued Work-Life Balance
- Health benefits: Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision
- Term Life Insurance
- Up to 10 days of Vacation and Personal time
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients