Senior DevOps Engineer
An SF startup working in the travel and leisure space is looking for someone to come in and help prioritize projects and tasks. You’ll be helping scale out their infrastructure and apply software engineering principles to the infrastructure and scale out their database.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working with cloud technologies (AWS preferred)
- Experience with Terraform
- Configuration Management experience (use Chef now)
- Understanding of monitoring tech
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong Python and Java skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% AWS
- 20% Chef
- 20% Monitoring
- 20% MongoDB
- 20% Python dev
- 25% Hands On
- 25% Management Duties
- 25% Team Collaboration
- 25% Projects
- Competitive Salary: Up to $185k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.