Senior .NET Developer
Our client creates a custom software for condo and apartment rentals in Toronto. They are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer with 5 years of experience to join their team.
This developer will work with their product development team and touch many products and technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must be fluent in English (writing & speaking)
- 5+ years of experience with the Microsoft stack (C#, .NET, MVC, MS SQL Server)
- 5+ years of experience with vb.net
- 5+ years of experience in delivering high quality scalable software solutions
- 5+ years of experience with responsive web design and cross browser & mobile/tablets compatibility
Desired Skills & Experience
- University Degree
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% C# VB.NET
- 50% SQL, MS SQL, SSIS SSRS
- 70% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.