Full Stack Engineer
Are you interested in working with cutting edge front-end technologies at a flourishing financial services firm? My client in the downtown Toronto area provides a broad range of financial services for hedge funds, administration, private equity, real estate, family offices etc. With over 60 offices across the globe and over 6200 employees, they have grown to be the sole leader in their space. Right now, they are looking for a Senior Full Stack (React/Node) Developer looking to pay up to $120k for the role.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Mathematics
- 5+ years of experience in Front End Development
- 2+ years of experience in a Senior Developer or Lead position
- Hands on professional experience with React preferred
- Experience and deep understanding of responsive web design, fluid layout and positioning, browser behavior and compatibility, cross-browser issues and solutions
- Strong leadership and technical management skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding of HTTP and RESTful services
- Skilled in Adobe AEM
- Knowledge of financial industry is highly desirable
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.