Intermediate Software Developer
One of North America’s largest insurance providers is looking to bring on a Intermediate Software Developer to join their team in one of their unique divisions. With a few locations across the GTA they are looking for someone to join their North York office located right near Fairview Mall.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of hands on full stack .Net development
- Hand on development with Aurelia, Angular or React
- Working on Rest API and SQL with your ServerSide development
- Exposure to Mvvm or Mvc
- 4-year degree in computer science
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to Microservices architecture
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively
- Excellent oral and communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front end development
- 50% Back end Development
- 100% Hands On
- 100% New Development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Company performance Bonus
- Annual code review
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.