Senior Front End Web Developer (HTML, CSS, Ui/UX
This Irvine based company is an innovative software development and consulting team with expertise in application development, data visualization, information technology (IT). They are looking for an experienced Senior Front-End Web developer that is responsible for taking an active role connecting graphical design and technical operations with their system engineers. This role’s responsibilities include developing new user-facing applications (HTML, CSS), growing pre-processing platforms (LESS, SASS), collaborate with other team members and stakeholders, and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
The ideal candidate for this position should have a respect and admiration of the culture, process, and craft of web development, as well as an understanding of the client experience, appreciating what it takes to form long-term client relationships.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of experience with Front End (UI/UX)
- Proficcient understanding web markup (HTML, CSS)
- Front end input-validation
- Fair understanding of cross-browser compatitability
- Experience with Bootstrap, Angular JS, and Typescript
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Fair understanding of integrating with .NET services
- Finance Industry experience is a plus
- Fair understanding of .NET services
- Experience with Bootstrap, Angular, and Typescript
- 50% HTML, CSS
- 30% Angular JS, React JS
- 50% Hands On
- 30% Management Duties
- 200% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.