Full Stack Java developer
A mid-sized software firm specializing in e-learning is looking to hire a full stack java developer. They are located in midtown Toronto. The main task is to create solutions to better services provided to students and faculty. You will be part of a team of 30 developers.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of software development in Java (J2SE,J2EE)
- Experience in a full stack environment is a major plus
- Good working knowledge in MySQL, Oracle
- Great team player and good communication skills
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience developing education software is a plus but not required.
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Backend tech
- 40% Front end
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Vision, Dental
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.