One of the fastest growing software companies in data and customer management located in the heart of Toronto is looking to hire for an Automation Engineer to add to their TDD team. Ideally looking for a candidate that has a background in development that is looking to transition to an automation role or someone that is looking to grow their automation career. Currently they have clients globally, and looking to grow out their team in order to deliver applications and programs.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years of automation experience, ideally in a product environment
- Ability to work in a TDD environment
- Experience with Selenium and/or Appium
- Exposure to both black-box and white-box testing
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong written and oral communication
Desired Skills & Experience
- Development background
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Selenium
- 40% Java Scripting
- 10% API Frameworks
- 90% Automation Testing
- 10% Manual Testing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Bonus program
- Great team environment
- Team building events
- Hyper ability for growth and new tech exposure
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.