Senior UI/UX Designer (Contract)
A company in Redwood City is looking to hire a Senior UI/UX Designer on a 1 year contract. This company is the people success platform that leverages real-time people data to help global organizations increase employee engagement, develop their people, and improve results.
Required Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree in Symbolic Systems, HCI, Cognitive Science, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Full-Stack designer, previous experience at corporation or high functioning agency
- Extremely product-minded
- 2+ years of experience delivering top tier interaction and behavioral designs.
- Experience with user centered and visual design. Experience in prototyping and front-end development.
- Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web, PC and mobile applications with thorough process.
- Experience with Omnigraffle & Photoshop
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work within a highly technical environment; deep understanding of technical requirements and limitations
- Effectiveness in working across interpersonal boundaries to define, manage, and prioritize work.
- Demonstrated strengths in analytical, problem-solving, and creative skills and curiosity about business and seeks to understand what drives optimization, efficiency and the bottom line.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex interaction designs clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Individual Design
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.