Senior UX Designer
The enterprise software leader in cloud corporate performance management (CPM) is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their Palo Alto office. In this role, you’ll join a team focused on building a playful and sophisticated user experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years design work on consumer-friendly interactive experiences – desktop, web and mobile
- Excellent on-line portfolio showcasing interaction design work and thorough process
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Design, HCI, human factors, CS or related field
- Expertise in Sketch, OmniGraffle, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other related design tools
- Deep understanding of fundamental interaction design disciplines (information architecture, user personas, storyboarding, wireframing, rapid prototyping, etc.)
- Ability to rapidly produce multiple UX/UI concepts
- Excellent communication and organizational skills is a must
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with motion graphics and HTML/CSS prototyping
- Designing iOS and Android apps is a plus
- Previous experience working in an Enterprise SaaS environment and/or a dynamic start-up is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- Drive key interaction design initiatives by engaging and collaborating with product managers, engineers, etc. to translate business, end user and technical requirements into UI prototypes
- Deliver superlative interaction designs—from concept to execution in an agile product development environment
- Conduct user research, coordinate usability-testing efforts, and incorporate results into design
- Contribute to corporate UX guidelines, standards and patterns
- Work closely on a team of 3-5 product developers to ensure technical development adheres to UX design vision
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Multiple health insurance options
- Short and long-term disability and life insurance
- Catered lunches and a fully stocked kitchen
- 401K and stock options
- Excellent work-life balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.