Quality Engineer ( Fintech Giant/ Contract to Hire)
An enterprise FinTech company in the heart of the Bay Area is migrating their intranet to Office 365.
As a quality engineer you will be testing, documenting, and automating the testing efforts that go into migrating from Sharepoint to Office 365 in a large scale enterprise environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Automation using bash, python, and Java
- Strong experience with SQL queries and optimization
Desired Skills & Experience
- Performance testing
- Experience like tools such as Sauce Labs and Jenkins
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% manual
- 50% automation
- 55-74$ per hour
- Contract Duration: 3-12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.