Senior QA Engineer (Mortgage, Insurance, Automation)
A leader in mortgage solutions provides title insurance settlement services, signing services, portfolio analytics, retention and acquisition services; property valuations; and default solutions for the mortgage banking industry. They were named one of Fortune’s 100 best companies to work for the last two years and have a history dating back to 1889.
This company is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to drive software architecture to be focused on automation. Additional responsibilities include implementing recommendations for performance improvement on both the application side, and the test automation side. If you are interested in playing a central role in a successful company, feel free to apply.
Required Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred
- 3+ years working experience in QA or Engineering Department
- Expertise in building out test cases and automation frameworks
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium or Cucumber
- Experience with API testing using SoapUI or Postman
- Experience with unit testing using Nunit or Junit
- Experience with performance testing using Jmeter
- Experience with database testing using SQL
- Experience with White Box testing
- CI Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to write complex test scripts that are portable, re-usable, and maintainable
- Hands-on, detail-oriented, and organized
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Test Automation (Selenium)
- 40% Scripting (Java, C#, Python)
- 40% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 40% Client Facing
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.