A medical software development company located in Torrance is currently looking to bring on a Project Coordinator to join their growing team. Predominantly focusing on building devices for use within doctors, veterinarian, and dental offices, this role will coordinate and manage projects associated with new product development as well as, sustaining and enhancing existing products. If you have experience within the medical space and strong written and verbal communication skills this could be the opportunity for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years of project coordinator experince
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a regulated industry (i.e. the medial space)
- Experience with a documented quality system (i.e. ISO 9000) is a plus!
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit