One of the most-known eCommerce companies in West Los Angeles is urgently looking to bring on a few contractors to add to their massive engineering team! They have a massive platform and need to bring on additional talent with regards to user interface development for this project, but there will be an opportunity for conversion to Full-Time.
Required Skills & Experience
- Node.js, AngularJS, and React.js experience.
- Experience with Ember.js, Vanilla.js, and Express.js is a plus.
- NOSQL (MongoDB, Redis, Couchbase) is a plus.
- Big Data Tech (Cassandra, Hadoop, ElasticSearch).
- HTML and CSS experience.
- Ability to work across teams to utilize full skillset.
- Having a start-up mentality.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75.25/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 4 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.