Senior Software Engineer (ASP.NET, MVC, C#)
A performance marketing agency in Sherman Oaks, CA is looking to add a mid to senior level .NET developer to their fast-growing team. Located near West Los Angeles this firm helps businesses capture the potential value of marketing campaigns. As the newest software engineer you would help move a product onto newer, .NET technologies.
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of experience and an ability to work in autonomy. He or she will be excited to contribute on both the coding and architecture fronts. Past experience with Restful and Soap is a plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Proficient in ASP.NET MVC and associated frameworks using C#
- Web, WCF or Rest Services
- Significant experience with Microsoft SQL Server and backend technologies
- Familiarity with Agile processes
Desired Skills & Experience
- Agency experience
- ASP.NET Core experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% Front end dev
- 70% middle tier-backend technology
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Months Minimum
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
This position does not offer sponsorship
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.