Software Development Engineer in Test
This healthcare startup in Culver City, CA is looking to bring on an experienced SDET to their growing team. This role would require strong experience with Java scripting and Selenium Web Driver in an Agile environment. You will be responsible for writing SQL queries, and any experience utilizing continuous integration tools like Jenkins or Maven is a plus.
This is a full-time role that can pay up to $130,000.00/year dependent on experience. An ideal candidate would be someone who is willing to work 100% hands-on in a fun and fast-paced environment, but takes quality assurance seriously with a strong belief in the company’s growth!
Required Skills & Experience
- Use Java to build automation scripts
- Test script creation and maintenance
- Selenium WebDriver experience
- 5+ years experience
- Proactive and thorough approach to bug fixes
- Writing SQL queries
Desired Skills & Experience
- Continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Maven, etc)
- Understanding of startups
- TDD experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Java automation scripting
- 30% Selenium WebDriver
- 10% Validating and compiling test case data
- 5% Interacting with team members
- 5% Debugging
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000.00K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical H/D/V insurance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Flexible hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.