Mid Level DevOps Engineer
A NOVA-based company that provides security and internet services is looking for a Mid-level Linux Engineer to join their Operations team! The company is a reliable contributor of infrastructure networks worldwide providing service to companies. All of their infrastructure is in-house (thousands of RHEL servers globally, all managed through their NOC). This person will join a collaborative, tight-knit team of 15 engineers. In addition to Linux system administration, you'll be hands-on with Jenkins, Ansible and Python on a daily basis.
Required Skills & Experience
- Linux (RedHat, CentOs or other) administration experience is a must, FreeBSD is a plus
- Networking Background, specifically experience working with DNS and/or BIND is desired
- Experience working in a large server environment (i.e. datacenter) is highly desirable
- Hands-on experience with TCP/IP (Ethernet, IP addressing and subnetting, routing and troubleshooting)
- Experience working with tools like Cobbler and Kickstart is highly desirable
- Experience with tools like Puppet, Ansible, Chef (or other) is a must
- Experience working with the following scripting languages: Shell, Bash, Python, php, perl
- Experience working with GIT for code repository
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Red Hat Linux
- 25% Jenkins
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Rate: Up to $65/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.