The digital technology team at an international media company is looking for an iOS Architect who will oversee the development of their flagship iOS application. The responsibilities will be split between working directly with the product team on product roadmap and feature development and the management of the iOS development team.
The ideal candidate must have strong development experience with both Objective-C and Swift, as well as prior leadership experience. Prior experience in the media industry is a big plus. Headquarters are located in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, although there is a free shuttle for NYC employees.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of iOS development experience
- Experience with both Objective-C and Swift
- Experience with XCode
- Experience with Cocoapods and Cocoatouch
- Management experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with video applications
- Experience in the media industry
- 40%: working with the product team on the future roadmap of the product and new feature development
- 40%: overseeing the tech team, including code reviews and architectural decisions
- 20%: hands-on development
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-expensed trainings
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.