QA Automation Engineer
A leading auto finance company in Irvine offers customers a transparent and rewarding online experience. This company is building a technology platform that leverages financial technology innovation to create a transformative experience for the customer. They are looking for a QA engineer to make a direct impact to chart our transformative platform in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
Some responsibilities include working with Product Management to build test frameworks, writing automation scripts from scratch, and testing client-side APIs. This position also involves driving testing across the QA organization and coordinating with development counterparts to oversee bug tracking, test prioritization, test automation and release. If you are an experienced QA engineer and want to play a major role in growing this companies platform, then feel free to apply.
Required Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred
- 3+ years working experience in QA or Engineering Department
- Expertise in building out test cases and automation frameworks
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium or Cucumber
- Experience with API testing using SoapUI or Postman
- Experience with unit testing using Nunit or Junit
- Experience with performance testing using Jmeter
- Experience with database testing using SQL
- Experience with White Box testing
- CI Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to write complex test scripts that are portable, re-usable, and maintainable
- Hands-on, detail-oriented, and organized
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Test Automation (Selenium)
- 40% Scripting (Java, C#, Python)
- 40% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 40% Client Facing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.