Build and Release (DevOps) Engineer- 6 Months
One of Canada’s largest banks is looking to hire for a build and release (DevOps) engineer for a 6 month contract. You will be working heavily with the CI/CD (Jenkins) pipelines, Urban code deploy, and helping set up the pipeline for continuous delivery.
This is a great opportunity to branch into the financial field, if you had prior experience in financial and the bank sector this would be a plus but not needed!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of build and release experience
- Worked heavily with CI/CD Pipelines (Jenkins)
- Urban Codedeploy and Maven is very important
Desired Skills & Experience
- IBM Cloud Bluemix is a plus!
- Docker containerization would be a bonus!
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Code and Deploy
- 30% Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $90/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.