Senior Front-End Architect
One of our best clients, a growing industry leader in the BI space is looking to add on a Front-End Architect to their growing team. They are currently building a visualization tool for the main platform and need a Front-End developer to help finish out their project.
Required Skills & Experience
- Single page application frameworks (Angular, React, Ember, Backbone, etc.)
- Working knowledge of .NET/C#
What You Will Be Doing
- 10% .NET
- 60% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, vision, and dental.
- Competitive bonus eligibility depending on seniority
- Aggressive flex schedule and remote policy after the first six (6) months
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.