Full Stack Developer (Java, Spring, Rest)
One of the hottest startups in downtown Toronto is working on a cutting edge uber-like application that has over 1 million users to date. They are looking to hire a senior full stack Java developers in order to assist with full cycle development from design to coding and more! This is a full stack position working with Java 8, Spring, RESTful APIS. If you have worked with AWS cloud this is a huge advantage as a lot of their infrastructure and applications will be moving into the cloud!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years of Java, J2EE development
- Design and develop scalable, responsive web applications for both customer-facing and company-facing applications.
- Worked and created RESTful. APIs from scratch
- Experience with Frameworks like Spring/Hibernate
- Effectively contribute to the specification, design, build and maintain applications
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience with front end frameworks like Angular, React
- 4+ years of experience with open source databases e.g. MySQL or Oracle
- Experience with Cloud AWS technologies is a huge plus!
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Back End Java Development
- 20% Front End Java Development
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.