A global retailer has an opening for a Help Desk Engineer for their Fresno location. In this role, you’ll provide 2nd and 3rd level support to all their end-users via phone, in person, and email. The ideal candidate will have good communication skills and be able to translate technical terms easily for the end users. Prior help desk experience is required and experience working with Windows is a must. Mac support is preferred as well as a passion for customer service. This is a great opportunity to join a seasoned support team and grow your skillset in an Enterprise environment. This is a year long contract position located in Fresno, CA.
Required Skills & Experience
- Intermediate to expert Windows and Mac troubleshooting skills
- Previous Help Desk or IT Suppot experience
- Experience with AD, Exchange, and Office 365
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Previous customer service experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using ticketing systems
- Experience writing technical support documentation
- Interest in learning/growing technical skills
- Day to day support and troubleshooting of desktop issues
- Set up and maintenance of network and telecommunications systems
- Server and connectivity issues
- Competitive Pay: Up to $27/HR
- Contract Duration: 12-18 months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.