Product Manager, Social
This Brooklyn-based music/entertainment startup is looking to add a Product Manager to their team on a 6 month contract with the possibility for full-time hire. The candidate will be brought in to work on a specific social media project, so having specific experience working on social media projects is a requirement.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years of Product Management experience
- Past experience working on social media platforms
- Comfortable owning a product from start to finish
- Able to work across multiple platforms
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong communicator
- Previous media or music industry experience
- Health and vision coverage
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.