Senior Business Intelligence Engineer- Tableau
Software company here in Irvine is looking for a senior level Business Intelligence Engineer that’s strong with building scalable ETL and experienced with Tableau as a reporting tool. The company creates an employee background checking platform for a variety of clients, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
As BI Engineer, you will be working with BI team to design, develop, implement and document data integration processes, as well as influence the long-term evolution of our analytics capability. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with traditional Data Warehouse concept and hands. The candidate should have good knowledge and working experience with Tableau and next generation of Analytics tools.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience implementing ETL for data warehouses and business intelligence
- Strong understanding of SQL Server 2012 and 2014
- Experience with Tableau
- Demonstrated experience building reusable components for scalable ETL
- Experience with BIDs to build SSIS packages
- Ability to write effective, dynamic, modular, and robust code
Desired Skills & Experienced
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Excellent communication – oral and written
What You Will Be Doing
- 45% ETL
- 45% Tableau
- 10% QA duties
- 70% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Generous Paid Vacation Time
- Bonus opportunity
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.