Senior Linux Administrator
A cyber-security company in Toronto is actively looking to find a passionate and skilled Senior Linux System Administrator. The company has been in business for over 10 years to help organizations protect their most important and confidential company information by protecting their systems from user threats and providing the highest quality in regards to their cyber security tools.
The company is looking to grow extensively in the coming months so this individual will have a very high impact on the team. This is a great opportunity for someone who really wants to expand their skill set and also be a part of a fun and collaborative team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Linux server experience (Linux, CentOs or other)
- Experience setting up and managing AWS (EC2) instances
- Experience working with different virtualization tools (VMware, KVM, Hyper-V, Rackspace or other)
- Good understanding of the Networking and IT Security concepts
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, Saltstack, Ansible or other is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Red Hat Linux
- 20% maintenance working with servers
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.