Full Stack Python Engineer for Creative Agency
A creative agency located in NYC is looking to bring on a creative Full Stack Engineer to join their team. This innovative agency designs projects that are set in public spaces and museums, and work closely with major artistic vendors.
The Full Stack Engineer must have experience working with Python and Flask, but exposure to/interest in technologies like Go, PHP or Node.js would be a huge plus as they have a relatively tech agnostic environment. The Full Stack Engineer will be able to collaborate with designers, graphic artists, hardware engineers, etc. – the team is encouraged to work across multiple domains and contribute to all areas of the workflow.
They’re looking for a Full Stack Engineer that is comfortable in an environment that fosters creative, experimentation, and pushing the envelope on technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- Have a strong interest in and passion for learning new technologies
- Strong Python experience, working with Flask or Django
- Comfort with front end frameworks like React or Angular
- Strong understanding of REST and Web Services
- Database background with RDBMS, primarily MySQL and PostgresSQL
- Comfort with AWS or other cloud solutions
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to Linux
- Proficiency with git
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Pension Plan
- 401K Plan
- Stock Options
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.