UX/UI Designer (Contract)
A global nutrition and health company that’s located in West Hollywood is currently seeking a UX/Front End Developer for a 3 month contract-to-hire role. This company thrives off of their vast product line and supplements that provide solutions to weight management and personal health. As a UX Designer, you will be working on both web and mobile products while creating personas, wireframes and rapid prototypes. This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to join a large company, while gaining valuable experience. Front-end experience, particularly HTML and CSS is vital, along with a strong understanding of Agile.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-7+ years of experience in mobile, graphic, and interaction design
- MFA, BFA or BS in Interactive Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design or equivalent experience
- Proficiency and experience using Sketch and Invision
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong design and visualizing data skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- User focused problem-solving skills
- Experience with screen layouts, final production art, UI flow modeling, information design, typography, color, composition, and UI specifications
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% User Experience
- 50% User Interface
- Design across desktop, mobile, and print platforms
- Collaborate with Product team, engineering team, and stakeholders to define and design user experiences
- Apply user-centered design practice
- Convert very complex systems into easy-to-use experiences
- Work on multiple projects at once from planning to launch
- Competitive Salary: Up to $60/HOUR, DOE
- 3-9 Months/C2H
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Unlimited Vacation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.