Senior Business Intelligence Engineer- Healthcare Data
Healthcare company in Irvine is seeking a senior level BI engineer with healthcare analyst experience. The company is a division of one of the largest healthcare groups in the nation and prides themselves on providing affordable and easily accessible healthcare.
The candidate will be building the data pipelines for their reporting environment through SSIS packages, reporting on healthcare data with SSRS and visualization tools like Tableau and Power BI.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server
- Heavy experience with Transact SQL scripts and relational and multidimensional database designs
- Minimum of 3 years working in programming in a healthcare
- Strong experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Strong experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience with Tableau or Power BI
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field with 5+ years of experience (Graduate degree preferred)
- Healthcare data analyst experience is heavily preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 45% ETL
- 45% Reporting
- 10% database development
- 90% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 10% Analysis
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.