Senior Python Engineer
One of the top 3 entertainment giants is looking for talented Python engineers in their Philadelphia office. From humble beginnings, this former startup has grown in size, reputation, and opportunity since they opened their doors 10 years ago. As the Python Engineer you will drive and contribute to one of the fastest growing digital streaming services in the world. At least 5 years of object oriented programming with Python, Ruby, or Java is required for this position. This role will be heavily geared towards back end development with REST and API integration, as well as relational databases. If being at the forefront of the technology scene is Philadelphia drives you, the CTO wants to talk – apply for more info.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of experience building web-based applications
- Strong back-end skills developing in Python/Django
- Relational database experience
- Clear written and verbal communication
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with AngularJS, vueJS, or similar frameworks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Python
- 20% PostgreSQL
- 10% REST
- 10% AngularJS
- 70% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- 10% requirements gathering
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Flex schedule/work from home (must be able to commute to the office 3-4 days a week)
- 20 days PTO
- Growth/leadership opportunity
- Office location right in the heart of Center City
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.