Python Web Developer (Contract)
A Chicago healthcare software company has an open job for a Python Engineer. This person will be working on new development of a one-of-a-kind product that prevents prescription drug abuse. This is a small group within the company with a startup feel to it, but part of a larger organization that provides ample resources and support for development. This contract is a great way to build skills and add an impressive set of accomplishments to a resume. This is 100% new development and an opportunity to learn from more senior developers.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have 3-4 years of professional experience working with Python for web development
- Worked with Django, Flask or Bottle
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases
Desired Skills & Experience
- A Computer Science Degree is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Python Web Development
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $45/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 4 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.