Senior Full Stack Java Developer
This marketing startup is one of the few businesses in the marketplace who is using everyday technology in Toronto to bring brands closer to their audience in a unique way! Their platform processes billions of events to deliver their clients meaningful content from the brands they care about the most. Right now they need a full stack developer who can play a part in all aspects of the process from development to data web collection to interacting with data engineers. Your insights will directly impact customers in the real world.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 6+ years of professional programming experience
- In depth understanding of Java
- Experience with Junit, Unit testing, and/or test driven development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Background in the marketing or advertising space is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Contribution to Open Source projects
- Knowledge of build tools, deployment scripts, build automation, etc.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Back end development with Java
- 30% Front end development
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 3 weeks of vacation
- RSP Matching
- Team Outings
- Stocked Kitchen
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.