A world renown educational software company in Toronto is looking to hire a Java developer for their application team. This company was one of the first platforms to allow post-secondary institutions to enroll students online and continues to be a market leader within their space. This platform allows educational institutions to manage all aspects of the student experience allowing them to become a leader in customer lifecycle management.
Right now this company is looking for bright and innovative thinkers to help them push their platform to new heights. You will be responsible for developing core features from scratch and be a big part in shaping the platform for a better customer experience. This is an agile environment that prides itself on being team focused and allows their developers to constantly learn new skills.
If you have a passion to be a part of a growing team and to work with cutting edge software then apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Ability to write clear, concise, and well tested Java code
- Prior experience working in an agile environment or test driven development
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, and SQL Server
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals and object oriented programming
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent experience
- Prior experience working in a high transactional and scalable environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Back End Java Development
- 30% Front End Development
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited Vacation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- RSP Matching
- Easily Accessible Office From the TTC
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.