Senior Project Manager (Agile)
A eCommerce solutions provider for retail brands located in El Segundo, CA is looking to bring on a Senior Technical Project Manager. As the Senior Technical Project Manager, you will work with their engineering department to support design and development for their client’ portfolio of consumer-facing eCommerce experiences. The Project Manager will report to the Director of PMO and also manage the flow of feature development, implementation, and deployment for several projects. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of Web/Internet applications!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of engineering related experience
- 5+ years of managing projects and teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- Strong project management skills and experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively both orally and written
Desired Skills & Experience
- PMP or CSM certification is a plus!
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Management
- 25% Client Facing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.