An automotive industry located in North York is looking for a Senior.Net Developer to join their team. As a Senior .Net Developer, you will be doing majority of development in their dynamic Microsoft-based software environment as well as being a part of a scrum environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 4 years experience using C#
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related Engineering Field
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1 year of Angular experience
- Experiencein design, code, and test major features
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Excellent written and verbal skills
What You Will Be Doing
- Microsoft software development with scrum
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Flexible PTO and sick days
- Bagels every other Friday
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.