Mid & Senior Software Engineers
A software company in Downtown Los Angeles is seeking Senior level Engineers to join their team. In this role, you will work with the latest technologies to develop HR software that helps organizations to hire and engage top applicants.
The ideal candidates will have a strong object-oriented development background in both Java and Linux environments, using the most up to date Spring frameworks and ideally experience building RESTful Web APIs and Microservices. Clean-code and test-ability is a must! Ideal candidates will also have built applications deployed in the cloud (AWS) and have used containerization tools like Docker. Submit your resume now to get your resume in front of the hiring manager today!
Required Skills & Experience
- For midlevel engineers, ideally a year of professional development experience in a Java enviornment
- For senior engineers, ideally 5 years of Java, Spring, RESTful Web Services in an AWS environment
- NoSQL database experience (DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, Redis)
- DevOps experience preferred but not required (Terraform, CloudFormation, Kubernetes, Docker)
Benefits & Perks
- GREAT CULTURE – laid back, fun, technically challenging
- Great location, commutable from anywhere in LA, and paid parking in the building
- PTO-vacation, personal and sick time
- Flexible hours
- Work from home and schedule flexibility (most engineers work from home on Fridays)
- Bonus structure
- Continuous education via tech conferences and talks paid for by compaany
- Happy hours!