Senior Software QA Engineer
This is an awesome opportunity to join a company whose solutions are addressing the challenges of rising healthcare costs and broken systems that “manage” high-risk patients. These traditional systems don’t communicate with each other, are astronomically expensive, and terribly designed. This company’s software is shattering the traditional standards.
In this role, you will be participating in all aspects of testing including functional, API and system testing. You will write detailed test plans and cases while working with the engineering team to resolve any issues. Analyze failed tests and communicate these with AGILE team members.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with Web and Mobile/Tablet testing
- Experience with Postman or other API testing GUI tools
- Understand and write SQL
- Experience with Chrome Developer Tools
- Understand Java Enterprise (specifically running under Tomcat or Jetty)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiar with UNIX command line
- Experience with automated test frameworks, developing and testing is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Proven record in driving quality assurance at a fast paced growth company
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Interest and passion in Healthcare, though no direct industry experience is required but a plus