Senior Systems Administrator
Saas start up in DC is seeking a passionate Systems Administrator to manage all internal infrastructure and support. As the company has grown in both revenue and employees over the last few years, the need for a designated IT engineer has emerged. This person will be responsible for supporting employees as well as crafting overall corporate policy and procedures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implement systems and processes for administration of employee workstations
- Assist with on-boarding and off-boarding of employees
- Maintain existing workstations.
- Support for Software-as-a-Service applications
- Google Apps
- Mac (and some PC) help-desk support
- Document all aspects of IT infrastructure
Valuable skills to have:
- Experience administering a fleet of corporate machines
- OS X administration
- Familiarity with LAMP stack administration is a plus
- CISSP certification is a plus
- Previous startup experience is a plus
- Experience working in a SOX-compliant environment is a plus
This is a full time permanent position offering competitive base salary and benefits. Located near a metro stop. Casual and friendly start up environment. Please submit resume for immediate consideration!