This candidate will have the opportunity to install, maintain, and configure production, staging and development tools to support the private cloud environment in multiple data-centers. Environments include servers, network gear, operating systems, applications software, and automation tools.
This is a great role if you are interested in leveraging open source tools to maximize productivity and develop software/tools to enhance the functionality of the cloud environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Academic project and/or professional experience with Linux system administration with experience in a production environment highly preferred.
- Exposure to configuration management tools like Ansible or puppet highly preferred.
- Academic project and/or professional experience with UNIX utilities and scripting (python, shell, etc.), experience with a version control system like GIT
- Basic ability to work with virtual machines and cloud computing with OpenStack
- Basic understanding of network protocols, including IP, TCP and UDP.
- Experience with Client/server and distributed software architectures
Benefits & Perks
- Contractor health benefits until conversion
- 401k + 5% match, competitive Healthcare, Vision and Dental plan
- Ability to match any salary
- Lunch is subsidized, access to fitness facilities, convenient location