.NET Team Lead
A progressive company that is focused on continuing to embrace the latest and greatest technology solutions around is looking to hire. Right now they have a team of twenty that splits into sets of four (developers, QA and BAs). They run agile and are focused on building out a data engineering group.
This role offers a ton of opportunity to mentor and gain management experience while staying hands on. The main focus is microservices work, with distributed computing systems and cloud computing. Those are the three conceptual areas that are key. Essentially, they are refactoring how they ingest data and they need a technical leader to spearhead that!
Required Skills & Experience
- C# programming experience
- .NET Core & Standard
- .NET Framework
- Distributed computing & systems
- SQL Server 2016
- Server side programming and systems architecture
- WebAPI, Web Services both writing from scratch and consumption
- Distributed data systems experience
- Experience with Data loading, Machine learning, predictive analytics
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with great coverage and low premiums
- Three to four weeks vacation