Quality Assurance Engineer
Financial tech company in downtown Chicago, looking for a QA Engineer to help build testing frameworks with Java using Selenium Webdriver. This is a .NET environment but experience with Java is great too. This is a 50% manual, 50% automation role in the beginning but will move more into automation with time. This is a new position so the role will develop around you! If you're looking for the opportunity to work while improving your automation skills, then this is the job for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years in the QA field. 2-3 of them doing Automation.
- Hands on experience with Selenium Webdriver.
- The ability to build a testing framework from scratch.
- Past experience working in a .NET environment is preferred.
- Experience building test frameworks with Java.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science is preferred.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Comprehensive health insurance