Mid-level Java Developer
An NYC based Series A funded technology start-up is hiring immediately for a Mid-level Backend Java Engineer. You would be responsible for working on a cloud-based application that is in the consumer lending field. You would be working in a small fast-paced environment that still has a structured mindset.
This company is looking for a strong engineer with an engineering mindset who wants to work at a company that offers a lot of career growth opportunities. Although company is a start-up, this is the 2nd venture that the owners have done together and they have a proven track record of success. Company is not in a winner takes all market, so you will be with a company that has a lot of promise and good protection. As a Backend Engineer, you would have technical ownership of certain features.
- 5+ years of experience with Java technologies
- J2EE, OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
- Spring Framework (Spring Core, AOP, Data)
- MYSQL, Postgres
- TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Ability to be an independent worker and develop scalable software
- Must be able to work in a client facing role
- Must be local to the New York City/Manhattan area
- Competitive salary and Equity package
- Full benefits
- Located near Grand Central Station