.NET Engineer (Downtown)
A global company with over 40,000 employees in the United States has an opening for a Mid-level C#/ASP.NET Developer in their Chicago headquarters. This is actually an internal role and not a consulting position. You will be a key member of the internal Software Engineering team.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional experience with C#/ASP.NET.
- Ability to take on a projects full lifecycle.
- Independently and motivated as well as being able to function in a team.
- BS / Computer Science, or equivalent degree required.
Benefits & Perks
- 401k +6% match, 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
- Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement).